Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday, Wk 2

Meal Plan: 1200-1300

Breakfast:
cereal...........160 cal

Lunch:
LeanCuisine...............280 cal
Cupcake................100 cal

Snack:
Trail Mix...................160 cal

Dinner:
Meatloaf..........................294 cal
ketchup.............................60 cal
1/2 c. mash potatoes.................200 cal
2 Tbsp corn............................66 cal
1 cn diet coke..................0 cal

Total Calorie Intake..............1320 calories

AFTER THE FACT SNACK:
SNICKERS ICE CREAM..............300 CALS

NEW Total Calorie Intake....................1620 cals

Final Thoughts:
It was the second piece of meatloaf that did me in. I went ahead and made this comfort meal for Jasmine and Chris, you know the traditional meat and potato people, and then they are gone for the meal. Jasmine choose to go to a friends house and Chris got a service call. Oh well right, but seeing all that food there is really a down fall because I don't want to see it go to waste so I ALWAYS seem to go for seconds.

MY DOWN FALL...A NIGHT WITHOUT KIDS AND HUSBAND...LAYOUT ON THE COUCH AND WATCH MY MOVIE WITH ICE CREAM. OH WELL IT ONLY HAPPENS ONCE IN AWHILE RIGHT?????

No comments:

Post a Comment