Monday, January 11, 2010

Day One

Meal Plan: 1200-1400 Calorie Intake
Breakfast
1 c. cereal w/ 1/2 c. milk .............. 160 cal

1 (16oz) bottle of water .............. 0 cal


Lunch
Soup .............. 140 cal

Sandwich............... 174 cal

(8oz) water................ 0 cal


Dinner

Pasta............... 290 cal

Salad................. 90 cal

Bread................ 120 cal

1 cn diet coke................ 0 cal


Snacks
1 small ice cream cone................ 230 cal

Total Calories ......................................... 1304 calorie Intake

Thoughts:
Why is it the time when you cut back on food intake is when you crave the foods you aren't suppose to eat? Plus making your meals are so time consuming. Making my lunch sandwich today took twice as long for a turkey sandwich should, but it was good. I looked again at my journal from last year and was surprised that I stuck to it all the way to April. I was shocked to see that, I didn't realize I had the will power. Now that motivates me to surpass that milestone. Lets hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment