Meal Plan: 1200-1400 Calorie Intake
Breakfast:
Cereal.....160 cal
Lunch:
Sandwich......174 cal
1 med. apple.....82 cal
Snack:
Trailmix (3oz).....160 cal
Dinner:
Noodles (4oz).....420 cal
Sauce (4tsp).....90 cal
Salad.........90 cal
Snack:
mini cupcakes.....100 cal
Total Calorie Intake............1276 cal
Thoughts:
Meal planning sucks, but at the same time weighing out your food does give you a real sense of what you are eating and how much. For example, my turkey sandwiches for lunch actually gets more lunch meat than I would normally put on and on other hand my dinner of noodles tonight was a fraction of what I would normally eat. It shows that I LOVE pasta and totally my down fall. On the flip side, I have been cruising my BL cookbooks and some of the food is indescribable, and I have no idea where to buy it or how to cook it. Those experts are always saying if you can't pronounce it you shouldn't eat it, well is that the same in the BL cookbooks? Very Interesting.
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment