Monday, August 6, 2012

What is Happiness

Happiness isn't a weight issue necessarily for me but rather a mind game for me.  I never had a weight issue before having my kids and even with all my kids I have been able to shed weight and be happy with what I was like.  This 24 day challenge for me is about keeping up with my kids now. 

Since the start of this summer Nicky C. has been wanting to go bike riding but for some reason I have always found an excuse or just running after the kids have made me more winded lately too.  I have noticed that ever since we went to Alabama for Spring Break I have slowly gained back some of my weight that I have lost the last two years.

Being active has allowed me not to worry about every minute of my day, but becoming seditary has diminished my energy levels.  This may be part of getting back into the work force and having to sit behind a desk for half my day and then coming home exhausted.  Either way I am hoping to find a way to boost my energy and this 24 day challenge could help jump start my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment