This journey will be a challenge to me and my way of eating. Taking a step back from food will be interesting. I know that I am an emotional eater as well as a boredom eater. I was stuck at home today and 99.9% of my day was spent in the kitchen, cooking meals/cleaning up after them as well as using it as a central office.
Thinking about what is in my food in another state of mind is interesting, it is the beginning of asking myself "Am I really hungry".
Aside from the eating component, I am excited to see how my body reacts to these changes. I went for a walk this morning around my neighborhood and then went for a bike ride with Nick too. My legs are killing me which doesn't happen when I run on treadmill, even after an hour. My neighborhood is great like that with all the hills.
So cheers to the challenge and the next 23 days.
Monday, August 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment