Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Final Menu Recap

This Menu was a little hard to adhere too because of everyone's crazy schedules. With the weather nicer out dinners are harder to plan, but I was able to stick to most of it. The spaghetti pie went out the window but we had Chris's hotdish instead and we never did end up grilling either. I am not sure what we did to replace my free day, but I am sure we did something. That just shows you if I don't plan stuff out I am totally oblivious about the meal until a kid comes up to me and says, "whats for dinner".

Next weeks is harder too because of the holidays.....

Caden's Cause Thursday
BBQ grill Friday (try again)
Fajitas Saturday
Easter Sunday
Chicken Enchiladas Monday
Lasagna Tuesday (store bought)
Chicken Kiev Wednesday

Trying to make up for the other days and store bought meals by not eating out or doing pizza night this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment