I thought I was doing really good with the grocery thing today but I forgot all about the unexpected things that come up too. I put myself up with the automatic transfer thing through the bank so some of my money goes into savings right away and then I take the rest out in cash so I have it in hand to know what I have to spend. Well.....I am trying to stick to $200.00 a week because I know that is closer to what we are going to be on when I actually run out of unenjoyment (as Chris says). So I figure I need to learn now how to live off that, so here it goes.
$220.00 (extra $20 from previous week)
- 140.00 (Groceries)
$80.00
- $20.00 (Jasmine skating night, still haven't gotten the change back)
$60.00
- $20.00 (Chris ran out of beer, supposedly on loan and I get it back MAYBE)
$40.00 (left for the rest of the weekend until next Wednesday)
Plus I still have to put gas in my van, but after Friday I don't really have to leave the house until next Tuesday for Jayna's school again so if I don't put gas in the van I think I will make it still. Budgeting sucks I hope we don't have any other things come up otherwise I am hosed.
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment